REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
We love to listen and we are eagerly waiting to talk to you regarding your shipment. Get in touch with us if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Freight in Time Advantage
WHY CHOOSE FIT UG
A unique service where FIT are the legal entity importing (and holding) goods in country while the client remains in control. this capacity is available in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan and Ethiopia
- This is a distributor model that global suppliers can use to bring stock close to the market.
- it is very ideal for spare parts logistics, ie close to market positioning such as the Dell contract, ICT customers are an ideal target for IOR services.
- instant products access throughout the region.
- Direct access to markets without a local distributor..
- Full visibility & control of their stock in the country.
- To operate without maintaining complex legal entities in a foreign environment.
- To focus on core business while we comply with all legal and tax requirements.
Warehousing & Cold Chain
- Existing warehousing capability of 2,000 sqm in the region, with expansion capabilities. Currently implementing GDP & temperature controlled warehousing business for key Pharma customers and others.
- Capability for regional cold chain distribution by air and road.
The GSA for Ethiopian Airlines in Uganda,gives FIT preference on rates and capacity/ Uplift.
- GSA status allows FIT to piggy back on the freighter capacity to offer different solutions including charter capabilities.
- Special relations with KQ & BA also ensures capacity, competitive rates and transit times. Kenya Airways is one of the best and most respected Airlines in Africa, with a fleet of 49 aircraft flying to 64 destinations across the world . BA is one of the most respected Airlines in the world.
- GSA for Thomson, jetAirfly, Blue Panorama, Premier Trasair plus numerous off-ine GSA
Capabilities in all eight countries, with the latest achievement being Ethiopia. We can therefore offer end to end solutions in all these countries.
- FIT AEO status provides preferential treatment from customers regimes within East Africa.
- FIT border offices within the region oversee border clearance and smooth cross border operations.
- FIT has 16 years experience with over 300 employees in the region